Missions Logo

Missions Logo
N.A.B.M

Bro Preston

Bro Preston
Bus Rt

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our Calling To The N.A.M.


While Sue and I were on a Mission trip to the Wind River Reservation in Wyoming working with the Arapaho and Shoshone Indians, and seeing the need of the Gospel in that part of the country, we began to pray about what God would have us do. The need is great for New Testament Churches on the Reservations to reach out to the Indians. After a week of searching our hearts, Sue and I were sure that God wanted us to help in some way. After surrendering to the ministry as Missionaries to the Native Americans, God spoke to our hearts about being "HELPERS" in planting New Testament Churches on the Indian reservations . Our Ministry is to go to Reservations
and HELP pastors in whatever area they need HELP in as God directs. God has given my wife and I the ability to be of HELP in all area's of church operations. If you can use our HELP? Please send a E-Mail to: missionspart2@gmail.com or call us on my cell phone at: (419-305-4521) Or on my home phone at; (419-586-5154) We are in His service.

No comments:

Post a Comment